Сracking Invisible Walls Between You and Cybersecurity
“The Art of Email Security” is a peer production project initiated to improve user awareness about the #1 business communication channel.
The main goal of this book is to help the corporate sector in developing a cybersecurity culture with minimal investment and less friction from the audience we tried to reach in this book – regular employees who think they have nothing to hide, or nothing valuable to interest the criminals.
Cybersecurity is hard enough as it is, and this book attempts to put its essential lessons in simpler terms.
In the provided material you will find information about:
- Ideas, motivations and details behind the biggest hacks of the past 10 years
- History of email, introduction to protocols used to facilitate data delivery and protection
- The most popular and not-so-common attacks affecting email
- Real-life cases and stories explaining the nature of social engineering
- Cryptography basics explained in plain English without overexposing Bob and Alice
- Ways of detecting, identifying, and avoiding the most sophisticated email attacks
- Seven directives one should follow to stay out of hacker’s reach