Seminar In Tashkent: Cloud Solutions For Financial And Government Organizations
On November 27, 2018 at the Hyatt Regency hotel in Tashkent, Uzbekistan, a seminar was held for enterprises of the financial sector and governmental organizations. The seminar was organized by Microsoft and Service You companies.
The purpose of the seminar was to tell representatives of financial and state organizations about cloud solutions that partners of Microsoft create.
The participants of the seminar were: StealthMail, Invisible Solutions, Terrasoft, and ASPEX.
The following reports were presented at the seminar: “Integration of Office 365 / Exchange with various systems of corporate automation,” “Digital transformation by using the CRM and BPM tools,” and “Automation of analytical auditing and statistics in government organizations.”
One of the main topics of the seminar was the cybersecurity of state, insurance, and financial organizations in particular, and its role in the digital transformation of the business sector in the near future as a whole.
Dmitri Bulkhukov, CEO of StealthMail, and Evgen Verzun, CTO of StealthMail, made a presentation on “Elimination of the largest channel of data breach. Analysis of attack vectors and ways to protect email.”
Dmitri Bulkhukov and Evgen Verzun spoke about current trends in data cybersecurity and explained how to save money, reduce risks, and optimize business processes using cloud-based solutions.
In his report, Evgen Verzun noted that 91% of all cyber-attacks and data breaches begin with email, and also outlined the main vectors for email attacks:
- Various types of cyber-attacks: man-in-the-middle attack, phishing, social engineering methods, human factor, packet sniffing, Denial of service attack, viruses, trojans, and other malware.
- Emails are transferred through potentially dangerous mail servers.
- Confidential information is transmitted in open text via SMTP, which is not intended to protect data.
- The email infrastructure does not identify the Sender.
- Companies’ information security controls do not protect emails after they have been sent.
- Emails sent by regular email are vulnerable to data harvesting and may be subject to further cryptanalysis.
- The SSL / TLS transport-level security protocols do not guarantee the security of the transmission of confidential information.
StealthMail is the leader in email cybersecurity for the corporate sector, and is a Commercial Partner of Microsoft for the Microsoft One Commercial Partner Program.
At the seminar, the company presented its high-end premium solution – StealthMail.
StealthMail is a 100% software solution that provides multi-level protection of your confidential information as well as ensures the security and privacy of your business correspondence via email.
- Provides individual encryption of email content and its attachments.
- Uses state-of-the-art advanced encryption algorithms.
- Gives you full control over encryption keys.
- Provides digital signature of emails.
- Protects data from interception and main cyber-attacks.
- Provides a separate classified communication channel for secure email correspondence.
- Sends data using a crypto link only that does not carry any useful information (data never leaves the company’s secure perimeter).
- Uses two-factor authentication.
- Provides the ability to revoke the access rights from the sent messages.
- Transmits emails through the distributed architecture.
- Is compliant with regulations (GDPR, HIPAA, SOX).
- Does not affect company’s existing infrastructure.
The StealthMail team has more than twelve years of experience working on projects involved in maintaining mission-critical infrastructure, and also provides advanced military-grade email protection solutions.
To learn more about how the StealthMail solutions help you improve the security of your business, please visit StealthMail.com today.