Microsoft’s Digital Evolution Forum 2018 Defines Main Cybersecurity Criteria for 2019 and Beyond
On 10.30.2018 in Congress and Exhibition center “Parkovy” that is in Kyiv, Microsoft held a successful Digital Evolution Forum that concentrated on the importance of the digital transformation for enterprises and optimization of their business processes.
The forum highlighted how the implementation of modern technologies could save money, time, and increase the value and productivity of companies that are heavily involved in the digital world. One of the focal points of the Digital Evolution Forum was a discussion of cybersecurity and its critical role in digital transformation for all businesses in 2019.
To provide an expert opinion on the topic, Microsoft invited Evgen Verzun, who is a Chief Technical Officer at StealthMail and one of their top partners in the field of cybersecurity solutions.
Evgen Verzun Identified The Main Criteria Of Cybersecurity For 2019:
- Data should always be encrypted during the storing and transferring.
- Encryption should transpire on the client’s side.
- Only a client should have access to encryption keys.
- Sensitive data and files should not be transferred via unprotected communication channels.
- The company must be in full control of the storage with encrypted information and keys.
- Cybersecurity solution must be legally compliant (GDPR, HIPAA, SOX).
The StealthMail team has a background of working on mission-critical projects that span over 12 years and brings a cutting-edge email security solution by introducing professional military-grade email security to the corporate sector of our society.
To learn more about the StealthMail solution and how it can help your business to become more secure in 2019, visit StealthMail.com today.